Monday, March 16, 2009

SketchCrawl

So, I think this is a pretty nifty idea. From the SketchCrawl site --
The next step was making the SketchCrawl a World Wide event: having people from different corners of the world join in a day of sketching and journaling and then, thanks to the Internet, having everyone share the results on an online forum.

The events happen in a (casual) quarterly schedule. The next one, SketchCrawl 22, is scheduled for April 22.

I wish I could do something about coordinating one of these events here in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, I work on Saturdays at my day job and Saturdays off is not really an option. I hope someone around here takes this up; the event is up to 90 participating cities around the world. Who knew there were so many folks interested in drawing?

No comments: