Thursday, October 26, 2006

Some Things You Missed

The bad news is that you missed some nice stuff in the last few days and even worse, I don't have many good pictures. I got to the small press event on Sunday and it was pretty great even though there had been a lot more tables and presenters the day before. On Saturday night, the three galleries near me had openings and the group show at the Society for Cultural Exchange was great; a big bunch of NY artists and some nice insallations. I hope I can get back there and shoot some stuff. As is typical, few people with power or money even know that the place exists and there isn't enough support from volunteers to even keep the place open for the few hours on Saturdays that are scheduled. Most of the artist's in this show had shown in the East Village space and quite a few of them seemed to have come in for the show.

No comments: