Thursday, March 01, 2007

Art Fair Orgy : Diva Containers









A lot of people seem to have found the Diva Fair a drag. I missed it, but I am grateful for the few cargo containers that I ran into. Except at the Red Dot and Fountain, where I found a number of people a bit too happy to see anyone; there was a minimal interest in interacting with the city. Diva at least played that role even if they were just trying to get blogger pawns like me to buzz about them. I saw exactly two containers so my opinion about the work has no value.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get a chance to see the other two rooms at fountain or just the one with Steve Gagnon's Taxi? I didn't notice your comments on the other galleries and was wondering if a limited viewing of the Fountain art fair left you with the wrong perspective.