Friday, March 02, 2007

Correcting MY Bio

So the gallery that used to represent me/ still sort of does or whatever, is in the process of revamping it's website. They opted for some kind of extreme minimal design and this post ain't about that either.

What this post is about is that they just reloaded the same John Morris bio they had on there before. It was never exactly right and now it ain't close.

I was born in 1964, not 1965
I live and work in Pittsburgh and have for close to three years
I have a gallery and blog in Pittsburgh

The messed up bio they have up on their site has lead to a proliferation of wrong stuff all over the place. Ok, I will confess to keeping the 1965 birth year on my own gallery site. At some point, it becomes very hard to change an inaccuracy so you just let it go.

No comments: