Monday, June 29, 2009

Street With A View





Sorry, some of these posts are of out of date events and stuff I coulda/ Shouda/ woulda put on here before-- if I had time or whatever.

I finally got to the Mattress Factory to see the Thad Mosely show which was much much better than even I imagined (cept they shoula given him every inch of the place)

This made me remember about the weird antics some Pittsburgh Artist's rigged up when Google's street view car came by to film Sampsonia Way.

"On May 3rd 2008, artists Robin Hewlett and Ben Kinsley invited the Google Inc. Street View team and residents of Pittsburgh’s Northside to collaborate on a series of tableaux along Sampsonia Way. Neighbors, and other participants from around the city, staged scenes ranging from a parade and a marathon, to a garage band practice, a seventeenth century sword fight, a heroic rescue and much more..."

No comments: