Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lesson for who, now?

Got this in my email today. I've seen other hussles like this, yanno. I certainly don't need this lesson. How 'bout you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LESSON FOR MY SON


I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: proudprecious1@yahoo.com

FROM: Precious Garcia

- Hello,I am Precious Garcia,My son is coming for an holiday in your area,His name is Andre,14 years.I want him to be busy in the day. I have decided to let him attend your lesson for 1 hours in a day in the morning or time that you will be chance. i want you to calculate the cost of 1 hours each day for Mon, Wed & Fri for the whole 1 Month and send me the total cost,i will be paying you with Certified check ,so get back to me with your cost.I have someone that will always drive him down to your house or lesson venue.Kindly get back to me with.1.YOUR CHARGE FOR 1 HOUR. 2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 1 MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3 TIMES PER WEEK.3. FULL NAME AND ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE.4.YOUR PHONE NUMBER.Don't hesitate to e-mail with your total charges.Thanks and looking to hearing from you soon. With Best Regards.Precious Garcia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another one

tom.henry70@yahoo.it

Mensaje
Hello,I am Tom Henry,My son is coming for an holiday in your area,His name is Andre,14 years.I want
him to be busy in the day.I have decided to let him attend your lesson for 1 hours in a day in the
morning or time that you will be chance.i want you to calculate the cost of 1 hours each day for
Mon, Wed & Fri for the whole 1 Month and send me the total cost,i will be paying you with Certified
check,so get back to me with your cost.I have someone(Nanny) that will always drive him down to your
house or lesson venue.Kindly get back to me with.1.YOUR CHARGE FOR 1 HOUR. 2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 1
MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3 TIMES PER WEEK.3. FULL NAME AND ADDRESS WITH ZIPCODE.4.YOUR PHONE
NUMBER.Don't hesitate to e-mail with your total charges.Thanks and looking to hearing from you
soon.With Best Regards,Tom

Anonymous said...

Oh, good one!

Artists File Online keeps a list of reported scammers at

http://afonline.artistsspace.org/llist/viewforum.php?f=4