Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Art Fair Orgy : Pulse

To break the suspense, I am ranking Pulse as the best of the fairs I saw. But the fact is that the Armory Show was too big to fully take in. Looking at a few blogs showed me all kinds of stuff I missed. I also didn't give Scope the time it deserved.

Emily Noelle Lambert



Emily Noelle Lambert

Prisca Juschka's booth Included two very strong works by Pittsburgh's Emily Noelle Lambert.
Parkers Box from Brooklyn had a strong booth which included a big Joyce Pensato painting and this projection video work by Samuel Russeau.

Finesilver Gallery had a large and very powerfull piece by Leonardo Drew

Then I ran into a wall of Emilie Clark watercolors and new taxidermy sculpture works at Nathan Larramendy Gallery. The place was too crowded and my camera too poor to capture much.


I liked the Aurora Robson work at the Richard Levy Gallery booth.


Edward Winkleman took the risk of dedicating his whole booth Ivin Ballen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello John. I like your blog.
Thanks for the nice comment on my work.
(c;
Aurora