Friday, May 14, 2010

Cleveburgh Art Roundup Coming Up

I will finally get a May roundup of regional gallery, museum and other visual arts events up by the end of the day.

The blog's basic concept from the start was supposed to be a group blog with a wide diversity of views about the arts in first Pittsburgh and then the wider region. As it is now, I don't feel entirely guilty about not delivering all my promised reviews and content on schedule. Hopefully, in the near future things will get better. I've had a little positive input from Cleveland and some new contributors may be helping out soon, allowing me to do more in depth posts and follow ups.

If you have thoughts, events, insight or images you want to share about art, music, film, urban design, architecture, transit or history in the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Youngstown, Erie, Morgantown, Akron, Canton region--Cleveburgh, email me diggingpitt@gmail.com. We can hook you up to post.

This is not Hyper Local media, but regional media seeking local viewpoints.

No comments: