Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Blog

In another out of control moment I started a new blog. The idea is to take some of the more personal tangents off this blog and keep it a bit more focused on my gallery and the cultural scene here. I will likely have a lot of overlap and inter change between these blogs.

The other blog will be a place for sleeze, bloodletting and personal grudges with a focus on urban planning and some local policy thoughts. Basically I want to take a few of the subjects that most piss me off and vent on them on this blog.

2 comments:

Merge Divide said...

Now that you have built a virtual empire, it is only fitting that you have decided to erect a virtual cock-fighting ring to sublimate all your aggression.

John Morris said...

I wish I was a big business guy like JR. I want to oppress someone!