Friday, August 11, 2006

David Grim in Brooklyn and Chelsea

So David is now on his way back and leaving a trail of hostility behind him. Here are some of his musings on his trip. He did make it in to see the new space of D'Amelio Terras ,only to mispell the gallery name in his review ( like they don't have enough reason to be mad at me ) and then rolled around to see the Lifestyles of the Rich and Obnoxious galleries on my little list. I believe that DT , just rushed under the wire to beat a bunch of galleries in the renovation boom there. He loved the show at Mixed Greens and I told him to ask to see a friend's work they had there. He just missed the Foxy show of Jessica Ciocci of Paper Rad fame. Ed is also apparently blogging in peace these days. Well the party rolls on I guess and as to the people frosting the glass trying to get into this glass world, well who knows what will happen to them.

He also has ome other impressions so I'll give him the floor. Musings on Chelsea. Musings on Brooklyn.

In the interest of driving search traffic, Here are the galleries he mentions; Clementine, Plus Ultra, Derek Eller, Gagosian, D'Amelio Terras, Mixed Greens and others I am sure.

No comments: